Billing UAT Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Plan and execute user acceptance testing (UAT) test cases and schedules on billing applications. Work with business and technical teams to understand test requirements. Work with business analysts to ensure test cases cover all billing business and functional requirements. Create and manipulate test data to meet testing requirements. Develop a deep knowledge of complex billing applications, provide subject matter expertise, set direction, test strategies, and manage several releases during a test cycle. Analyzing data, researching & troubleshooting issues to define root cause and providing results. Report and track defects. Participate in daily UAT test status meeting. Retest and close fixed defects. Provide status reports on progress and logged issues. Communicate any issues quickly and without delay to the management team. Update test cases based on testing results as needed. Document all results in required repositories. Drive toward on-time, quality deliverables in a highly complex and dynamic business environment, while actively managing stakeholder expectations. Identify process and procedural efficiency opportunities. Other testing duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of testing experience (system integration and/or UAT) and/or billing experience. Possesses a solid understanding of SDLC and quality assurance concepts, metrics analysis, methodologies, and documentation standards. Must have good communication skills. Must have experience in billing and financial systems, preferably Oracle BRM. Strong experience in conducting UAT and documentation of test cases. Experience using Excel for data comparisons (V-lookup). Must have solid analytical skills. Project management skills. Experience and knowledge in working with business requirements, business rules, functional specification documents and other relevant documentation for UAT planning, design, and execution. Experience and knowledge in defect tracking and management. Experience in use of testing tools and processes. Experience working with business units to determine UAT requirements and goals. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to work in a fast paced/changing environment. Strong organizational skills. Ability to meet deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- Degree in business, finance or computer science.
Who is the client company
- This company provides wireless technology and telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com