- Westwood, MA
What you'll be doing
- The successful applicant will possess excellent communication skills, diplomacy and discretion, and must be able to interact compassionately with patients and families. The role's main duties include the timely and accurate billing of claims, daily bill preparation, regular patient folder reviews and end of day report functions. The post holder will be able to prioritize follow-up accounts and maintain accurate documentation on all third party billing.
What your background should be
- Two years of medical and/or behavioral health billing and collection experience preferred. Must have knowledge of insurance billing.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Private psychiatric hospital offering a full continuum of services, including inpatient for children, adolescents and adults.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com