- Deerfield, IL
What you'll be doing
- Process claim and invoice. Submit timely, accurate invoice to payer for product and service provided. Correctly determine quantity and price for drugs billed. Verify that the service and product correctly authorize and that required documentation is on file prior to billing. Ensure that invoice submit for service and product that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided. Ensure that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission. Adhere to regulatory or companies guideline and policy & procedure. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous infusion reimbursement or intake or admissions experience preferred. Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check or printing worksheets). Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane or print functions).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the largest drug retailing chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org