- Loganville, GA
What you'll be doing
- Keep track and process accounts compliance with financial policies and procedures. Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting. Enter daily production data from the field offices. Prepare and send out bills, invoices. Verify billing accounts with accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted. Verify discrepancies and resolve clients billing issues. Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status. Research and analyze items as needed
What your background should be
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations. Proven ability to calculate post and manage accounting figures and financial records. Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers. Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (timberline or solomon). Proficiency in MS Office including Access. Customer service orientation and negotiation skills. High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in finance, accounting or business administration preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about utilities services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com