Billing & Premium Reconciliation Specialist
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Work under direct supervision. Receive premium payments from employer groups and add premium payments to the contribution log and contribution recap for each employer group. Reconcile premium payments to the data in system. Reformat contribution spreadsheets and import hours, contributions and payroll deductions into fringe allocation spreadsheet. Apply contributions to the trust reserve as needed. Update and maintain databases with changes in coverage and document activity to ensure accurate eligibility and premium reports. Correspond with the employer groups regarding discrepancies, payroll deductions, premium shortfalls, etc. Provide payments and eligibility details to the carrier, update carrier databases and correspond with carriers regarding eligibility issues. Reconcile and make adjustments for monthly administrative fees. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of billing or accounting experience & accounts reconciliation. Previous experience working in the employee benefit, insurance, or TPA space is preferred. Knowledge of employee benefits plans and administration. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with demonstrated ability to write and combine formulas, perform VLOOKUP, create pivot tables, etc.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or some college degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company specializes in designing exclusive employee benefit products to meet the unique needs of government contractors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com