- Sanford, FL
What you'll be doing
- The billing coordinator is responsible to obtain a copy of current emergency department log on a daily basis. Identify and mark log, track sheets of hospital admittance, outpatient services, direct admits. Submit billing information, count records to ensure reconciliation with the emergency department log and submit trauma patient billing. Answer of phone calls and handle inquiries. Collect previous day patient charts, sorting in date and time order. Reconcile missing or suspended list with required lag time. Collect critical care charges of procedures, such as procedures performed in icu, hospital and obtains, pulls charts, demographic and insurance information. Maintain copy of billing information. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have some previous work experience in the related work field. Basic knowledge of medical terminology and maintenance of medical records preferred. Strong interpersonal and communication skills in interacting with internal and external clients; strong computer skills in ms office and windows applications preferred. Familiarity with office related equipment and procedures with the ability to maintain organized workflow.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an american provider of physician services for emergency departments, inpatient physician services, inpatient radiology management programs and anesthesiology services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com