- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Obtains, compiles, enters and prepares bills for distribution, receipts for deposit and a variety of reports as instructed. Analyzes bills, receipts, reports and accounting ledgers for accuracy, taking corrective measures within the guidelines of the agency. Interacts with other agency personnel on a variety of task related issues. Interacts with clients as needed. Maintains logs for all transactions that occur in a day, contacts customers in relation to payment inquiries. Copies and distributes logs and other records as deemed necessary. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- One year related experience. Experience with Sandata software such as ProHealth and SAM required.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate degree or equivalent in accounting or related field from a two years college preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org