Billing Account Service Senior Associate
- Greenwood Village, CO
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to provide financial support to new and existing healthcare professionals, clients and customers. Perform banking related functions. Work with internal customers, vendors, clients and business partners to resolve more complex issues. Set up, manage and process ach direct deposit for healthcare professionals, brokers and customers. Perform audits on above. Create and analyze standard or non standard reports. Monitor global communications and respond to requests from internal partners. Monitor and correct fallout from upstream systems. Identify and report on trends. Ensure compliance policies and procedures. Identify and recommend changes to improve department processing. Act as coach or mentor to new hires. Act as subject matter expert and resource for service partners. Perform customer service, answering and researching customer inquiries.
What your background should be
- One or more year business office (administrative, insurance, banking, medical, etc) related experience required. Strong communication skills in both verbal and written preferred. Knowledge in microsoft word and excel preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a global health insurance service company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com