Bilingual Wireless Sales Representative (Spanish)
- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- Serve as a skilled go to person with customer service question and issue that require escalation. Open and close the store as needed during the store manager absence. Provide the store manager with consultative support on performance issue, which may include helping to prepare or deliver performance improvement discussion. Greet customer when they arrive and reengage them on the sales floor as often as needed to ensure they feel uniquely welcome and valued. Identify customer need by asking probing question, making suggestion, answering question or objection and then asking for sales. Prioritize customer over task and demonstrate that commitment by circulating throughout the store, outside of the cash wrap area, to assist them. Answer phone call promptly, courteously and professionally. Respond to customer concern quickly, effectively and courteously. Request management support as needed to ensure that every customer and recommend client company to other. Recognize potential theft or loss situation and provide personal customer service to deter theft. Assist in checking shipment for discrepancy or shortage. Dust and clean shelve, counter, fixture, merchandise and store equipment. Organize backroom product and store supply. Protect the company against fraudulent and harmful activity. Perform other duties as prescribed by the retail store manager.
What your background should be
- At least one year of successful organizational experience required, with at least 1 year of retail supervisory experience required. Must be at least 18 years old. Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills, both in person and on the phone, using spoken English; bilingual English or Spanish speaking and writing skills preferred. Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Working ability to operate point of sale computer system. Proficient knowledge of mobile wireless products and services.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American largest wireless retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org