Bilingual Field Service Coordinator
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The field service coordinator primary responsibility is to support the company activities to maintain the performance of the asset fleet, track conformance to contractual obligations; provide excellent customer service to own customers and to ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing asset portfolio. This position will also be responsible for providing tier troubleshooting for all performing assets. Coordinating field activities to service assets, either by internal resources or partner technicians. Process all customer warranty and insurance claims. Providing product and service training to customers. Creation and management of service orders. Communicating opportunities and recommendations for modification or improvements to processes to assure optimum efficiency of the company. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A minimum requirement 1 to 3 years of field service coordination experience in related position. Strong home construction or residential electrical knowledge. Strong bilingual skills (English/Spanish). Extensive customer service skills. Excellent judgment in customer relations and managing company resources. Strong written and communication skills in order to communicate with all levels of management. Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, & Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is the leader in solar energy systems & residential solar panels.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com