Bilingual Customer Service Representative Associate
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Customer service representative associate will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Assist customers by telephone, electronically, and in person. Screen calls and assist customers through resolution of complaints. Process forms and applications. Maintain customer database. Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers. Attend sales meeting. Assist sales representatives in special events as required. Measures appropriateness of leads generated in accordance with the companys policies and medicare guidelines. Participate in training and in-service education. Complies with policies and procedures and maintains confidentiality in accordance with state and federal laws.
What your background should be
- Bilingual in english and spanish required. Excellent communication skills-oral and written. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Prior customer service experience in a healthcare environment highly preferred. Proficient in microsoft (word, excel, and outlook). Strong organizational and problem solving skills. Willing to work overtime and events when required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a global health insurance service company, offers health, dental, supplemental insurance and medicare plans to individuals, families and businesses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org