Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- This role is all about client service and satisfaction and you will get to interact with both current and potential customers on a daily basis. Your extensive product knowledge, coupled with your unwavering ability to accommodate the needs of company's customers, will allow you to successfully respond to questions or concerns about company's services. The talented group of customer service representatives at the company is also responsible for following up with consumers that have expressed an interest in company loan products. Accurately determine loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal. Successfully manage customer accounts and ensure that payments are made in a timely manner. Your informative, enthusiastic encouragement will serve to convert these sales leads into new customers, and company work as a team will be complete!
What your background should be
- Make daily bank deposits, accept customer payments, process vehicle liens and comply with all other applicable consumer and privacy laws specific knowledge, skills and abilities. Experience in a sales or customer service oriented position; retail or financial industries preferred. Sales-oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service. Excellent communication skills! This includes both written and verbal communication for successfully relating to your customers, as well as your management team. The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rewarding, results-driven environment. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm. An outgoing and confident personality during interactions with current and potential customers. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook minimum required qualifications credit and criminal background check required to include MVR. Valid drivers license and car insurance. Must be at least 19 years of age. Ability to work store hours of operation, including saturdays. Use of personal vehicle.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The Company is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com