Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for providing technical telephone, CATV, and internet support to customers and answer complex questions on function and usage of products. Resolve customer questions or problems via telephone in areas of system configuration/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements. Perform follow-up testing, and/or troubleshooting in order to assist customers with the most accurate and timely response to their technical support issue(s). Possess thorough knowledge of the company product line and other applications utilized by customers. Work with customers to identify needs and to determine the appropriate action. Use investigative skills to ascertain the nature of the caller concerns and develop an action plan to resolve issues. Direct unsolved technical issues to appropriate departments and personnel. The ultimate goal is to resolve issues during the first telephone call. Promote and maintain a high quality, professional service-oriented image among customers.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience is required. Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills. Ability to maintain professionalism and patience in highly stressful situations and adapt quickly to change. Ability to effectively and professionally handle frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events. Strong work ethic, teamwork, and desire to help the customer at all costs. Excellent telephone skills with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the nation's leading fiber optics telecommunications providers specializing in multi-family communities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com