BI Informatics Developer (Intern)
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The bi informatics developer provides support for the development and modification of information systems and analytics. The candidate develops, tests, documents, and maintains information systems. S/he provides support and evaluation of bi management, application specialists, and the data warehouse team to leverage existing bi informatics and data warehouse architecture. Demonstrates ability to identify and understand business impact of decisions made to fulfill customer expectations. This position provides leadership and support for establishing goals of information systems. Incumbent serves as liaison for informatics database-driven web applications and windows applications.
What your background should be
- The candidate with 3 years of full life cycle experience in building a database management system preferred. Three years of experience with Microsoft web technologies in the visual studio .net environment and/or client server database applications preferred. Three years of experience with Microsoft SQL server, oracle pl/sql or similar structured query language with an emphasis in stored procedure development preferred. The applicant should have proven success developing reporting solutions and applications to meet business needs. S/he should have knowledge of data warehousing/ business intelligence best practices and techniques. Incumbent should have understanding of etl processes and how to design develop & implement well-integrated processes. This position should have strong communication skills necessary to be effective communicating at all levels of the organization. Expertise in database and application development tools is required. Highly proficient with a variety of information systems technologies is desirable; desktop applications and databases.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers, and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org