- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Model the company core values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility. Provide exemplary service to company employees and maintain confidentiality regarding employee information. Process employees benefit paperwork and related information. Accurately enter benefits data into the HRIS system, meeting appropriate deadlines relative to on boarding, off boarding, and benefit changes; create HRIS reports, as needed. Conduct monthly active employee list audit against vendor bills to ensure accuracy; prepare excel spreadsheets for accounting. Coordinate the annual benefits enrollment. Oversee FMLA and cobra administration. Perform other basic administrative responsibilities.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of working experience in the benefits field required. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required. HRIS experience (ADP and Selerix) preferred. Strong analytical, problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources management or business administration required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of a leading nonprofit organization for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org