- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Welcome all guests to hotel in a courteous manner and gracious style. Open car doors/front doors for both arriving and departing guests. Conduct the bell service activities such as luggage service upon guests arrival and departure, luggage storage, message service fax delivery, parcel and mail hand-over, information service and other related tasks. Opening the door of the car for the guest in a professional manner at the main entrance of the hotel and assisting to unload the luggage if any. Extend warm welcome and appreciation to every guest/patron and any customer approaching. Maintain and update master keys. Ensure bellman room is kept clean, tidy and organized at all times. Assist drivers with guest luggage pick up and drop off.
What your background should be
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace and by guests who visit the workplace. Previous bell/door experience (2 years) required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the nation's leading real estate brands.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org