Behavioral Health RN
- Hixson, TN
What you'll be doing
- Work one-on-one with patients in a home teaching environment enjoy the benefits of computerized, remote charting. Provide client care per physicians orders utilizing general nursing theory, skills, and techniques through direct patient care and by instruction to LPN, home health aides, and other qualified staff. Assume responsibility for patient admission, establishing the plan of care, and recertification. Exercise strong decision making and judgment skills. Work with an interdisciplinary team in weekly case conferences to ensure top notch quality outcomes for clients. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year psychiatric RN experience. Prior experience is preferred but not required. Current unrestricted RN license in state of agency operation. Current CPR certification. Must have valid state driving license, reliable transportation and auto insurance. Must have the ability to function autonomously and possess effective time management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Diploma, associate of bachelor degree in nursing.
Who is the client company
- The company personal assistance and individual support providers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com