- Lake Grove, NY
What you'll be doing
- Consistently create a welcoming environment for the client, focus on the fun factor, the girlfriend experience with equal focus in drive top line sales. Use ice breaker to build relationship with client. Ask open ended, probing question to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty need. Confirm the client need, offer product through demonstration and education. Confirm choice and close the sale. Consistently utilize company tool and resource, build a client based business and follow up accordingly. Meet/exceed all personal goal. Assist in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standard and that store consistently replenish. Assist in the maintenance of consistent standard of cleanliness, maintenance and organization. Follow all safety and emergency procedure. Follow all policy and procedure. Assist in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested. Create and ensure an environment where all employee treat fairly and respectfully. Assist with non sell task as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required. Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus. Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills. Ability to multi task and build relationships. Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner. Able to work 2 night and weekends and have flexible availability. Must be available a minimum of 15 hours per week. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is more than just a beauty company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org