- Paramus, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Assist customer in all aspect of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary device and application; proactively create enhanced shopping experience through the heightened use of tool, technology and collaboration. Partner with sales manager and counter manager to identify business driving opportunity and stock need. Develop a repeat business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming event, new merchandise receipt and product replenishment to increase incremental sales. Participate in pre selling and sales driving event as well as processing of new receipt, damage, tester and return to vendor (RTV). Attend product training class and seminar with regular, dependable attendance & punctuality. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous cosmetic or fragrance sales experience a plus. Ability to read, write and interpret labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers and all levels of management. Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Able to use a calculator. Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios. Must be able to make change using American monetary units. Superior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to build relationships and influence others. Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge. Must be able to lead by example.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a mid-range chain of department stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com