- Tarrytown, NY
What you'll be doing
- Greet all customers who enter the department using eyes, hi's and help at all time. Develop relationship with customers to promote repeat customers and build sales. Assist customers with question, problem and complaint. Maintain knowledge of specific vendor product and service to assist customers in selecting the product that best meet their need. Suggest additional product and service to customers. Train new cosmetic crew members. Obtain all communication relative to the department from store manager (minimum weekly). Update the beauty care binder as directed. Organize and maintain beauty cycle sign box. Give feedback regarding the category to manager and beauty advisor coordinator. Follow all loss prevention measure. Perform ordering procedure in the cosmetic category based on area/region guideline. Assist store manager in ordering promotional merchandise. Put up the delivery in the cosmetic department. Work all overstock and basic/regularly carried pre packs to home prior to ordering. Remove old non regularly carried product for return or markdown. Complete planogram and update, ensure correct planogram size/version. Ensure price accuracy in the cosmetic department. Take action based on weekly management bulletin and company directives. Maintain color chips, cabinetry and fixturing. Maintain front runner, POS label and inventory control clips. Pull and process damages as needed. Communicate fixture needs to beauty advisor coordinator.
What your background should be
- Must be at least 16 years of age. Must have the ability to perform the following tasks: customer service, operations, department maintenance, merchandise/presentation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest pharmacy chains in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org