BCS Reporting & Analyst
- Warwick, RI
What you'll be doing
- The BCS reporting & analyst is responsible to design, develop, and maintain software applications that deliver robust reporting on the end-to-end credit delivery process; that will also provide BCS, business banking with the information needed to support expedient credit delivery. The incumbent will be an integral business partner to BCS underwriting and portfolio management, business banking, by developing, designing, and delivering data reports that allow end users to measure results, and understand and address effectiveness of the end-to-end credit delivery process.
What your background should be
- Strong understanding of credit delivery requirements of central credit delivery unit and business line users. 2 years of working knowledge of a financial institution credit delivery process. 5 years of expertise in Microsoft Office tools and Microsoft reporting tools. Expertise with Microsoft SQL, ORACLE, SAS, as well as the ability to code complex SQL stored procedures. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Customer and business results focused.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides commercial banking and related financial products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com