- Catonsville, MD
What you'll be doing
- Ensures guests have an enjoyable meal. Ensures the assigned job is carried out in a professional, friendly manner. Communicates appropriately with supervisors, dining room staff and guests; listens effectively. Ensures proper production and presentation of all food items and provides maximum appeal and freshness. Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons, following standard recipes. Takes orders from customers or cocktail waitperson. Collects money for drinks served. Maintains kitchen sanitation and equipment cleaning schedule. Seeks to exceed guest expectations by engaging them in conversation if appropriate and anticipating their needs. Performs other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of experience in a kitchen/serving environment is required. Must be able to demonstrate basic food preparation and service knowledge. Good communication skills. Multi tasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- These campus-style communities include independent living, assisted living and nursing care throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org