- Katy, TX
What you'll be doing
- Comply with all group fitness related plus one and client policies and procedures as outlined in the team member manual. Greet members and guests as they enter the fitness center using a personalized approach and demonstration of P.R.I.D.E and the 5/10 rule to determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations. Respond to member/guest suggestions, concerns, and complaints in a timely, professional, and consistent manner while providing the gold standard in customer service. Take ownership of challenges by finding the appropriate team member who can directly assist, if unable to provide efficient support to member/guest. Activate emergency action plans and administer first aid, as necessary. Provide world-class customer service with ongoing observation and interpersonal feedback of corrective measures and proper breathing techniques during class participation. Instruct clients on techniques to maintaining exertion levels to maximize health and motivational benefits from exercise routines. Have a passion for client results by offering alternative movements during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness. Instruct with a variety of teaching methods to accommodate different learning styles. Plan various engaging routines, music, and movements depending upon type of class to balance healthcare with fun and motivating programs. Teach assigned classes on time and take ownership for covering classes with an appropriate substitute when absent. Prepare fitness space for the class and restore space to its original state after teaching to create a nice place to work.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year of experience teaching group fitness or related content. Current nationally NCCA personal training certification or group training relation certification. Prior teaching experience in a corporate setting/background.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in dance, exercise science or similar background.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness protective services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org