- Saint Ignace, MI
What you'll be doing
- Takes drink and food orders from customers. Serves drinks and food to guests. Collects money for drinks and food served to guests. Balances cash receipts. Maintains work area by performing light janitorial work which includes sweeping, mopping, dusting and cleaning of tables, chairs and other items within area. Cleans glasses, utensils and bar equipment. Assists with items such as getting beer and wine and stocking server stations with items such as napkins, utensils, etc. Checks identification and confirms age of customers. Follows all regulations, policies and procedures related to serving drinks, serving to minors and serving to intoxicated customers.
What your background should be
- One year experience serving food or drinks preferred. Will be required to complete and pass pre-employment drug testing. Knowledge of or ability to learn to use point of sales system required. Basic math skills required. Must be able to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with supervisory personnel, coworker and the general public. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Must be able to work extended hours when needed. Must be flexible and available to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about mental health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org