Bar Manager (FT)
- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Achieve and maintain standards in quality of all beverage services. Maintain staffing levels to ensure adequate departmental coverage at all times. Ensure efficiency of service through on-site monitoring on the casino floor and back of the house areas. Communicate all departmental needs to the director of food and beverage. Assist in maintaining company and departmental health and safety standards. Maintain accurate and adequate employee records, ensure all employee relation issues are handled in a professional manner and issue commendations and disciplinary action as necessary. Oversee orders and maintain par levels of inventory for each beverage outlet. Reduce waste and breakage of all products by helping to maintain a safe working environment for employees. Conduct meetings and relay pertinent information to the staff prior to starting shifts. Ensure the cleanliness of all the bars is exceptional. Maintain adequate levels of products in each outlet. Manage, monitor and mentor staff to ensure the following of proper policies and procedures. Supervise casino floor, service bars, and all beverage outlets. Achieve all service, financial, and human resource goals set forth by company executives. Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department. Performs all other job related duties as requested.
What your background should be
- At least 3 years of management experience in a high volume hotel/casino beverage department. Working knowledge of all beverage equipment necessary. Excellent communication skills. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to lead and mentor a team. Professional appearance and demeanor. Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- This is a Paradise, Nevada based gaming, hospitality and entertainment company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com