- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- Works under close supervision of default & special servicing manager. Promotes outstanding customer service, facilitates workflow, monitors productivity, and ensures staff compliance with company policies and procedures. Ensures that their employees, equipment, and materials are used properly to maximize productivity and ensure that production standards are met and maintained. Works and delegating tasks to ensure proper coverage of all functions. Oversees and assists in resolving escalated operational and customer service issues and/or employee problems. Requires a general to advanced level of knowledge about default practices and regulations. Promotes teamwork and ensures the cross training of employees. Communicates to higher management the constructive suggestions of employees, while at the same time communicating to employees the policies, practices, objectives and progress of the bank.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of combined team lead or supervisory experience. Leadership skills, initiative, a detail orientation, strong analytical skills, and decisive decision-making skills. Ability to multi-task and be flexible. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment, presenting a professional image and commanding the respect of staff, peers, and senior management. Strong problem solving, project management and organizational skills. Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com