- Robinson Township, PA
What you'll be doing
- A baker first responsibility is to produce quality bakery products to ensure customer requirements are met and build customer loyalty by providing unparalleled customer service. Actively support a culture of safety which includes, but is not limited to, food safety, team member safety and customer safety. Display a commitment to learn about food and share food knowledge with fellow team members and customers. Demonstrate a willingness to learn, understand, and communicate the market district passion for food philosophy, which includes the willingness to taste and experience new product offerings. Actively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling techniques. Provide active sampling opportunities, when appropriate. Conduct business, at all times, with a clear understanding that customer service is a significant point of difference for the market district banner. Every interaction, whether with an internal or external customer, is to be conducted with the highest degree of integrity and with an understanding that the end result is to deliver service in an unparalleled manner. Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met.
What your background should be
- Prior experience working in bakery or related industry. At least 18 years of age. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability. Good speak in English.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree or culinary degree specialized in pastry/baking or technical/vocational school degree in pastry or baking .Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a supermarket chain with stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org