Back Office Team Lead
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Assist back office team with day-to-day issues. Provide technical assistance to users and team. Troubleshoot, isolate concerns, make recommendations regarding issues and perform corrective work deemed necessary. Write SQL queries to support or troubleshoot issues. Prepare system documentation relevant to processes. Support and manage projects in line with company strategic initiatives. Access systems remotely to monitor systems during off business hours. Assist in problem resolution relative to back office and database applications as required. Review weekly database statistics to ensure that database capacities will not be exceeded. Perform monthly archiving for logs. Perform weekly database maintenance. Perform periodic database backup or recovery to support testing.
What your background should be
- Must be at least 18 years, with 1-3 years experience in back office application support and databases. High level knowledge of relational database structures. Experience using Microsoft SQL server 2008. Retail experience a plus. Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them and carry them out independently. Excellent interpersonal, communication and team skills, ability to build working relationships with customers, management and staff. Demonstrates willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities. People skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of individuals. High level of initiative, flexibility and ability to self direct. Possess analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail a must. Ability to consistently meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- A 2 or 4 year degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the leader in the healthcare apparel industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org