Back Office Lead
- Reno, NV
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person has a passion for the organization and getting into the details of store operations. Directs accurate reconciliation of all daily cash management processes and admin office functions including opening the store, hiring and on-boarding, ordering supplies, scheduling and maintaining employee files. Play a lead role in administering back office procedures. Assist store leadership in daily responsibilities to include: researching customer escalations, scheduling, hiring processes, and new employee on-boarding. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1 year customer service experience. 6 months to 1 year cash handling experience. 6 months retail experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com