Automotive Transportation Coordinator
- Kansas City, MO
What you'll be doing
- Contact customer to determine vehicle availability and condition. Schedule vehicle pick-up and delivery with customer and transporter. Reconcile any transporter related issues that may arise. Notify customer account representatives and transporter of any relevant vehicle transportation related issues as required. Monitor and report on customer compliance and transporter performance. Compile vehicle transportation related data and generate reports. Follow all job related safety and health procedures. Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor.
What your background should be
- Experience 1 to 3 years of clerical or administrative. Valid driving license. Working knowledge of computer usage including Excel and AS400 communications, organization and customer service skills. General knowledge of automobile titling process preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading provider of products and services that span the automotive ecosystem worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org