Automotive Technical Customer Service Representative
- Chino, CA
What you'll be doing
- The company is seeking a customer focused professional to provide exceptional customer support and technical assistance for inbound customers. And will be responsible to provide initial troubleshooting and customer service on various electronic devices (phones, MP3, computers, etc). Provide accurate documentation of essential customer information that is necessary to resolve customer concern. Diagnose customer concerns by asking probing questions and demonstrating effective listening skills. Prioritize work load, manage time effectively and work successfully in a fast paced multi faceted environment. Independently handle complex customer issues in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining quality standards for customer satisfaction.
What your background should be
- Call center experience strongly preferred. Automotive experience a plus. Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel), strong keyboarding skills. Demonstrate ability to diagnose and troubleshoot customer concerns. Demonstrate ability to interface with customers via phone, email and written communication. Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written). Negotiation and decision making skills. self-motivated, creative, flexible and willing to take initiative.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required, bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company is an innovator in outsourced contact management solutions for both the business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) sectors. The company offers a wide range of call center services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com