Automotive Sales Consultant
- Hudsonville, MI
What you'll be doing
- Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers. Sells or leases and delivers a minimum of 10 units per month. Approaches, greets and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot. Explains fully product performance, application and benefits to prospect. Describes all optional equipments available for customer purchases. Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drives. Utilizes dealership CRM systems. Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers. Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer. Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies. Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicles operating features, warranty and paperwork. Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenances available in the dealership services department. Schedules first service appointments. Follows up on all post delivery items, tag or title works and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met. Maintains an owner follows up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfactions.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have experience in related field. Required to maintain CRM system and email. Excellent communication skills are required to interact with customer and persuade them to purchase a new vehicle. Must have current driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified management company with interests in real estate, transportation, fashion, sports and entertainment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org