Automotive Sales Consultant
- Santa Clara, CA
What you'll be doing
- Helps customer with vehicle selection and promotes model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies. Conducts vehicle test drives and ensures all speed limits all other rules of the road are followed. Negotiates sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion. Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements. Maintains accurate sales documentation. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, and promotions. Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required. Helps educate/train new staff members. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress. Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff. Able to achieve goals with limited direct supervision. Basic computer and internet skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading car dealers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com