- West Mifflin, PA
What you'll be doing
- Ensures vehicles are appropriately identified and documented to ensure company standards and contractual obligations are met. Records vehicle information accurately and legibly. Completes and distributes vehicle documentation. Operates digital camera or other basic vehicle documentation and tracking devices. Provides service to customers as needed. Maintains a positive and professional demeanor. Follows yard guidelines to maintain a safe working environment. Must be able to determine vehicle operation status. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of work experience required, preferably in an outdoor environment. One year of receiving and/or inventory experience. Excellent customer service attitude and skills. Ability to legibly document and track inventory. Proficient written and verbal communication skills. Ability to use electronic inventory management equipment. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Strong attention to detail occasional O.T. as needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about automotive service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org