- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Oversight of the accounting office personnel along with all aspect of the general ledger and financial statements. Partner with the general manager to manage the financial results of the dealership. Responsible for adherence to dealership policies and internal control structure. Proactively manage and safeguard company assets. Actively manage expense structure and vendors prepare the daily, weekly, and monthly reports required by the management team work with the management staff of the dealership to review the data and prepare reports or analysis as necessary other duties may be assigned.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of relevant automotive accounting experience required. ADP experience preferred. Strong written and communication skills, advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office preferred. Ability to be analytical, problem solve and multi-task self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment with the ability to lead and influence others. Consistent and stable work history. Valid driving license and clean driving record. Professional appearance and work ethic.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required. Two to four year college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about automotive services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org