Automotive Center Manager
- Dulles, VA
What you'll be doing
- The role is principally responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of the Center, leading, supervising, and developing a team of service personnel, setting workload and productivity levels and ensuring service shortfalls are quickly addressed and resolved. Other areas of responsibility include financial and management reviews, identifying growth areas, and ensuring customers receive high quality service and outstanding value.
What your background should be
- Two or more years of prior management experience required, preferably in an Auto Center/store. Must have a valid driver's license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Degree/Technical degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Multinational corporation operating 4,000 retail locations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org