Automotive Center Manager
- Meridian, MS
What you'll be doing
- The Auto Center Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the auto center. The ACM drives superior results by selecting, coaching and developing a team of service advisors and technicians who are committed to achieving superior results. Analyze the business to identify opportunities for growth and increased profitability. Through the development and implementation of competitive strategies, by maintaining high personal standards for performance and by doing what right every time, the ACM creates outstanding value for our customers and members. Develop a high performance team by recruiting, selecting, hiring, training, coaching, developing and managing performance of associates, plan, direct, and supervise the work and productivity levels of associates to ensure standards met or exceeded. Conduct financial review, analyses, and long term planning and management of business and key drivers to impact sales and profit, build relationships with human resources and loss prevention teams to help provide assistance in the daily auto center operations, manage and supervise to ensure accurate accounting of merchandise coming into the center and transfers, returns, or exchanges that impact inventory records.
What your background should be
- 2 + years prior management experience required, preferably in an auto center/retail store. Automotive sales or service education and training helpful but not necessary. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have a valid driving license. Years experience 2 to 5 years experience. Preferred minimum education technical / vocational school. Travel requirements on occasion.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School degree/Technical School degree required; Bachelor degree preferred
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational holding and large retailer company contains; chain of American department stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org