Autism Behavioral Autism Therapist
- El Monte, CA
What you'll be doing
- Collect data and complete program checklist and calculating the correct statistics based on data collected throughout each session. Indicate a need to check for mastery and introduction of new programs into the program list to the clinical supervisor on each individual case. Write monthly summaries to include the graph of data collected within that month. Attend family clinic meetings, as directed by the clinical supervisor on each individual case. Conduct weekly debriefs with clinical supervisor. Attend quarterly staff meetings and professional development meetings. Contact the clinical supervisor and family at least 24 hours prior to missing a session. Attend to other duties assigned and/or approved by the clinical supervisor and program director. Follow ethical standards regarding behavioral modification. Promote and advocate for consumer's rights. Maintain telephone contact and a reliable method to record scheduled appointments and return phone calls within 24 hours. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Valid California driving license and car insurance is required for driving to the homes of the families that will serve. Live scan fingerprinting (FBI/DOJ) clearance. Negative TB test results. Bilingual a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in applied behavior analysis, education, psychology, sociology, child development or a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an intensive behavioral intervention provider serving individuals with autism and special needs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org