- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Communicates with managed care organization management and staff and with agency contacts to provide, exchange, or verify information, answer inquires, address issues, or resolve problems or complaints. Ensures audit reports are objective, clear, concise, constructive, and timely. Contributes in determining audit objectives and scope of work to be performed. Obtains background information and may assist in recommending the necessary staff resources and budget required to perform audits. Reviews and approves audit planning documents, including planning conference memos and audit work programs. Holds entrance conferences with managed care organization management to discuss audit objectives and scope. Leads and performs audits and audit related projects to include developing audit programs and questionnaires, performing fieldwork, documenting results, and developing relevant and accurate conclusions and recommendations; and tests and evaluates controls, compliance, and performance. Reviews working papers and prepares audit report findings and recommendations, coordinates management responses, and completes draft audit reports; reviews staff work to ensure necessary audit steps were completed and properly documented; and ensures audit documentation is in compliance with applicable standards, policies, and procedures and that evidence fully supports conclusions, findings, and recommendations. Prepares and supervises the preparation of audit working papers.
What your background should be
- Three years of full-time experience in auditing and/or accounting is preferred. Skill in use of Microsoft Office Suites and electronic audit work papers. Knowledge of government auditing standards. Knowledge of office management principles and practices and administrative procedures. Skilled in applying critical thinking and analysis. Knowledge of business practices, accounting methods, and automated accounting systems. Skill in communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing. Skill in performing research. Skill in handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines. Ability to lead, plan, and organize work activities for a team. Ability to prepare concise reports.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org