- Cedar Rapids, IA
What you'll be doing
- The audit approach is designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of clients. The company approach includes understanding a clients business, the risks it faces, its internal controls, and assess the risk of material misstatement of the financials in order to design effective audit procedures. For public companies subject to the internal control reporting requirements of the sarbanes-oxley act,the company integrates the audit of internal control over financial reporting with the audit of the financial statements. The companies professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the extensive professional and technical resources for clients specific circumstances. Assurance senior consultants supervise field audit engagements, work on the design of the approach to audits, supervise staff, perform accounting of complex areas of a clients balance sheet and income statements, oversee the completion of clients annual reports and interact with clients to discuss field audit issues.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of public accounting experience required. Certified public accountant (CPA Certification) required. Advanced degree preferred. Open to travel
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
Who is the client company
- The company is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org