Audit Readiness Sr. Associate
- McLean, VA
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success in advising global organizations on improving efficiency and effectiveness in transaction processing, close and consolidation, budgeting and forecasting, and internal and external reporting, which includes the following: process improvement in, industry knowledge, and applications of at least one of the following focus areas: shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management manages cost accounting, financial modeling and industry systems/processes, erp systems, including Hyperion, PeopleSoft, oracle, info/ed.
What your background should be
- Certified public accountant (CPA) preferred as this experience directly correlates to the duties performed. Internal and external reporting. People and organization structures. Performance management, budgeting and forecasting capabilities. Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls. Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls.
Required Schooling / Training
- Finance, accounting or business administration. Master degree in accounting is desirable.
Who is the client company
- Multinational professional services network
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org