Audit Readiness Analyst
- Honolulu, HI
What you'll be doing
- Provide financial improvement and audit support to assist the DoD client with achieving and sustaining audit readiness. Assist the task lead and client staff with efforts to evaluate the operational design and effectiveness of internal controls, perform substantive testing of key supporting documents and develop and implement corrective actions to transform the client's business environment, while improving the timeliness and quality of property and financial records. Coordinate with project team and client staff to ensure the timely completion of project tasks and deliverables within estimated time frames and budget constraints. Assist with task planning and provide updates on project status to the task lead.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of experience with participating in accounting, auditing or financial management services. Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Ability to obtain a security clearance. Experience with working in a DoD environment. Experience with financial statement and internal control audit. Ability to be a team player, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing requirements. CPA certification, CDFM professional certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree required. MA or MS degree in accounting, finance or a related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American management consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com