- Redmond, WA
What you'll be doing
- Assess risk factors, key controls activities, and other pertinent information. Identify timeline and manage resource allocations to meet requirements and insure timeliness, and. Supervise all phases of audit projects including audit team, planning, fieldwork, reporting and other project communication. Coordinate and drive the audit process utilizing innovative and continuous improvement techniques. Perform portions of audits and document results. Manage certain administrative functions such as development and maintenance of the audit website; customer service surveys; and audit performance evaluations. Assist in the development and mentoring of auditors by sharing information and knowledge among the audit group, and instructing/guiding as appropriate. Ensure compliance with audit department standards and guidelines for each assigned audit.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated work experience in audit, accounting, compliance or risk management. Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS. Strong knowledge of operational and compliance auditing. Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills with project teams. Professional certifications including CPA, CIA, or CISA. Experience working with computer aided auditing techniques such as access, SQL. Specialized audit skills or industry experience such as fraud, privacy, manufacturing, online services, software.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA degree in related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company that develops,manufactures,supports and sells computer software services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org