- Greenville, SC
What you'll be doing
- The audit manager primarily leads and develops a diverse team of audit professionals and oversees the planning, execution, and/or divisional support for audits covering discrete business units or functional corporate areas. Evaluating, on an ongoing basis, internal and external risks to assigned business lines and designing audit plan to ensure proper coverage of significant risks. Primary point of contact with assigned business lines. Ensuring audits and other projects are conducted within established requirements. Providing subject matter expertise within areas of responsibility. Responsible for talent recruitment, retention, development, and performance evaluation. Assisting with the designing, promoting, and implementing process changes and strategic initiatives.
What your background should be
- 10 + years related experience required. Related audit experience in any of the following disciplines; IT, systems and data governance, operational risk and /or credit risk functions. Previous management and leadership experience. Skilled multi-tusker and ability to quickly and effectively manage demanding, competing priorities for self and others.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years degree. Advanced degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com