- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Administer diagnostic tests of hearing, identify hearing impairment, and predict potential benefits from hearing aids, auditory training and speech reading. Coordinate and interpret audiometric results with medical, educational, social and behavioral diagnostic data. Plan and participate in rehabilitative programs to include counseling, auditory training, lip reading and speech conservation. Assist in the selection and use of appropriate hearing aids; write progress reports as needed. Participate in research related to the development of diagnostic and remedial audiology techniques, procedures or apparatus. Perform other duties as required.
What your background should be
- Must read and understand and adhere to all physician services policies and procedures. Practice and adhere to the code of conduct philosophy and mission and value statement. Adheres to established rules, ethical standards, regulations and laws of the speech-hearing profession. Skills in screening for hearing loss, selecting and fitting hearing aids, counseling patients and families, and management of hearing loss. Ability to recommend acoustically appropriate environments for patients. Must demonstrate a high degree of interpersonal skill with co-workers, physicians and patients.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master's degree; doctoral degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com