Audio Visual Technician
- Asheville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Ensure a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of basic audiovisual equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section. Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication. Meet with guests on site to ensure that needs met and the equipment setup is working properly. Monitor events and check in on customers throughout the day. Understand and foster the hotel/client relationship. Handle equipment challenges and change in a timely and professional manner. Understand company processes, follow procedures, and complete systems entry and paperwork accurately. Use the equipment sheets to determine the equipment scheduled for set up and for strike. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year of customer service or hospitality experience is preferred. One year of audio-visual experience or equivalent in educational environment is preferred. A valid driving license is required. Familiarity with the following equipment is preferred: audio video lighting computers, rigging house sound, wireless microphones, power speakers, audio recording, press box, 4-12 channel mixers, push to talk systems, signal flow, value lines, & meeting room LCD.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is required. Bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest pool of audiovisual and event technology professionals in the industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com