Audio Visual Technician
- Bonita Springs, FL
What you'll be doing
- Ensures a flawlessly executed event through accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of basic audiovisual equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section. Strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers. Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication. Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly. Monitors events and checks in on customers throughout the day. Understands and fosters the hotel/client relationship. Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates basic operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with equipment and software issues. Handles equipment challenges and changes in a timely and professional manner. Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes systems entry and paperwork accurately.
What your background should be
- One year of customer service or hospitality experience is preferred. One year of audio visual experience or equivalent in educational environment is preferred. A valid driving license is required for team members that may operate company vehicles. Familiarity with the following equipment is preferred: audio, video, lighting, computers, rigging, house sound, wireless, microphones power speakers audio recording press box, 4-12 channel mixers push to talk systems signal flow.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading event technology services provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com