Audio Visual Design Engineer
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The role of the audio visual design engineer is to provide the technical leadership for commercial audio visual projects from the beginning to the end of said projects. The duties of the successful incumbent will include but not be limited to: interface with sales team and clients to compile a detailed needs assessment including client meetings and site surveys; assist in creating profitable opportunities during the sale process; provide a bill of materials for A/V projects; assist sales team in building a detailed proposal and scope of work for client; create all documentation for said projects including but not limited to; conceptual drawings, cable/wire pull list; provide estimated service costs including but not limited to; installation, programming, commissioning and project management. At times the responsible person will be prepared to assist in on site trouble shooting and commissioning.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of audio visual design engineer experience is asked. CTS, control System experience, construction knowledge, industry certifications preferred. Clean driving history of the candidate is required. Military experience would be a plus. The candidate should be punctual and able to maintain self-imposed schedule. Knowledge of prioritizing workload based off sales and service need is desired. The audio visual design engineer must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal to be able to clearly communicate ideas and concepts to a variety of people, clients, programmers, sales team, C level managers and others. Must also be able to think unconventionally to be able to design customized systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree of 4 years, preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is a multinational document management corporation that produces and sells a range of color and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photocopiers, digital production printing presses and related consulting services and supplies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com