- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Perform all functions and duties assigned to assist the technical team in establishing and maintaining the safe and consistent operations of all audio systems for show rehearsals and performances. Perform as a back-up to the audio operator as needed. Perform assigned cue tracks. Maintain, operate, and troubleshoot audio, video and communications systems and equipment. Monitoring audio signals to detect sound-quality deviations or malfunctions. Anticipating and correcting any problems. Maintain and repair sound equipment. Assist with other technical duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working as an audio technician with at least six months experience as an Audio operator for a broadway musical style show, large-scale theatrical production, sound studio or concert production. Must have experience with a wide variety of modern sound technology and audio control systems as pertain to operation, installation, use, and troubleshooting.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospitality services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com