Audio Conference Moderator
- Schaumburg, IL
What you'll be doing
- Adhere to the service level agreements that have been defined. Error-free event hosting to ensure a positive customer experience and high event success rate. Maintain proper knowledge of product and services. Contribute to customer retention through customer-centric focus. Manage and ensure a successful event by timely and properly preparing for assigned events, review all pertinent information with the customer during preconference, provide guidance and support to the customer during the event and handles any post call duties. Answer participant lines timely and properly identifies and places into conference. Answer participant lines requiring assistance timely during live events. Provide the necessary follow-up on quality issues. Contribute to the continuous quality improvement of processes. Assess customer requirements and offers accurate solutions to customer requests. Maintain current on job knowledge in order to assist in various team areas.
What your background should be
- Professional and clear speaking voice. Excellent written communication skills. Strong organizational and time management skills. Excellent customer service skills. Minimum 2-4 years of customer service experience. Proven track record in conflict and problem resolution. Computer proficient with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Word, as well as Outlook and utilizing the internet for information.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Who is the client company
- This is the world's fastest growing collaboration services provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com